(1) Privatization of the shrines and Imamzadehs is the first step.
(2) Make their stocks available in Tehran Exchange market.
(3) Ask the Olama to evaluate instances of miracles in these shrines so that there is always a market for the Shi'ite religion.
(4) The king of Iran, Shah, has the final word on matters related to faith and supports and defends religion in term of finances and publicizing the miracles.
(4)' Soon enough the Iraqi's will be immitating this model.
(5) Ethnic Nepotism for the people of North of Iran.
(6) The fundamental principle of Iranian foreign policy: The enemy of your enemy is your
(7) The above principle has to be generalizable and applied with rational conservatism and any adventurism must stay out of the foreign policy.
(8) The missing link to the only superpower, the US, is Israel; that link has to be put in the chain.
Mr. Eswin Oakman is a political science entrepreneur from the UK.