- Can you please describe to me what is your thesis about, Dr. Hapali? [!]
- Oh well, it is about making of some new sorts of computers.
- I see. Can you please be a bit more specific about it, then?
- A new paradigm based on the fundamental laws of quantum mechanics, deriving its feasibility from the wonderful quantum structure of the Hilbert space.
- So do you have to work with hardware, or is your work theoretical?
- Maybe what I do is best described as devisng logical structures.
- Oh, OK. ... [writes something on the application papers of mine, looks like she is cool with it.]
- [After a while] Should I be hopeful?
- Well, I recommended you for a visa Dr. Hapali, but you still need to wait for your background check, that takes about a month, after which you should call us to check.
- Sounds great. Thanks.
- Oh, by the way, where is the physics department?[already written clearly on the aplication forms, a catch question for sure!]
- [Hapali smiles, and gives the correct answer. Slowly packs and leaves the consulate. He is as free as a bear now.]
۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۸۱
کنسولگری بد نبود. البته نظر شخصيم اينه که آدمای وزارت خارجه آمريکا به طور سنتی از بقيه دولتش دموگرات ترند. اما فکرشو بکنين: